HR NOOK Thank you for visiting HR nook!! Your quest for the most appropriate career break-through ends here. If you are looking for entrepreneurial challenge, value-adding experience and an all-round growth, you will find precisely these ingredients when you get to know recipe of your success @ Bankai.HR at Bankai is a synonym of strength, success and solidarity. Our business is about people skills… “People are our most valuable assets” is just not a jargon for us. In fact people are the only assets we have. We are on constant look-out for like-minded, zealous and highly flexible individuals for our exponential growth plans. We work on a 24x7x365 timelines but we have no time for stress. We are either with the family & friends at office or those at home. We are die-hard committed workforce but we believe in fine balance of exert and enjoy.
Please fix an appointment for an interaction with our HR representative if you think you need to know more, by writing on to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the area of your interest and your detailed curriculum vitae.
HR VISION To make excellence a way of life, by constantly upgrading the knowledge, attitude and skills of our Human Resources.
HR VALUE STATEMENT BANKAI Group is a growing organisation, in the process of developing a distinct culture of its own. Some of the guiding principles have been the following:
- Building quest for learning to inculcate a learning culture within the organisation.
- Authenticity and integrity at the core in business and personal dealings.
- Nurture a culture of teamwork, as personal contribution, however brilliant, cannot promote organizational interests, unless it is made within the framework of the team.
- Knowledge as the only acceptable source of strength, power and authority.
- Adherence to all the statutory rules and regulations strictly to strengthen our belief in being a good corporate citizen.
- Induce effective two – way communication for dissemination of the goals of the Management and for employees’ feedback on the activities of the company, suggestions and grievances / problems.