Bankai Group is an equal opportunity employer that values its people and ensures that they are able to maintain an excellent work-life balance. We are a growing organization and adopts an inclusive approach towards our team. Some of the guiding principles have been the following:
- Building a quest for learning to inculcate a learning culture within the organisation.
- Authenticity and integrity at the core in business and personal dealings.
- Nurture a culture of teamwork, as a personal contribution, however brilliant, cannot promote organizational interests, unless it is made within the framework of the team.
- Knowledge is the only acceptable source of strength, power and authority.
- Adherence to all the statutory rules and regulations strictly to strengthen our belief in being a good corporate citizen.
- Induce effective two – way communication for dissemination of the goals of the Management and for employees’ feedback on the activities of the company, suggestions and grievances.
If you see yourself resonating with our culture, feel free to apply for the open positions.
- Prepare books of accounts of group companies.
- Prepare consolidated financial reports in excel.
- Prepare other MIS for management and investors.
- Liaise with auditors for audit.
- Resolve tax queries.
- Key skills: Accounting, Book keeping, MIS, Audit, Taxation
- This role requires candidate to work in evening / night shift.